Fraud

Well phew I feel better. Had to go to a meeting and listen to other people's drama for a few. Well try. I shared a little about the Twitter account and how it made me feel.

So someone wants to be me? I'm flattered but pissed.  I thought what if this person can market my story better than I can and copies and pasted my shit and tries to publish it?  Blogger has a copyright law, but it's hard to enforce.  I have alot of good material on here!  Especially my poetry...Which is about love and alot of people love so who's to say someone else didn't write it?

I emailed twitter.  For a sec I thought maybe I created it when I was cray so I entered the email and user name in a query on the fraud heading and Twitter said the username and email didn't match...So I know another email was used. Plus I would have never used the OBEY picture for an Eve Rising account because that picture was taken way before I decided on the name Eve Rising.  So whoever you are you fraud...You are not me nor will you ever be! You can't duplicate me there's​ no possible way!

And there were 88 followers not 499 so that's good. I transposed the numbers when I looked the first time.  It's all gonna be ok.

Just breathe!!!  And God bless whoever you are that decided I needed to be on Twitter.  Good idea. God loves you anyway.

And whoever you are you should let me into the site so I can see how you've been representing me!  Geez Louise!

Peace.

Comments