Felony Military

I've told you the story of my ex and how he wanted to go into the military after prison at 19.  And how he stood between a gun and a store clerk saving his life.  And how he became a violent offender for pot. Is this the end of the world?  Cause I want my "military" to be the felons!   They're pretty badass!

Why can't we teach "bad" people to fly jets?  Wayward youth trapped in systems that make their own "seemingless" poor choices?  How do they end up making these choices in the first place?  Is it manifest destiny?  Or a program?  Or a matrix?  Or a process of elimination? Wipe us out?  Why does making poor choices in youth affect our whole lives in this country?  I have mentioned I shoplifted clothes in high school...but I have never stolen since.  I learned from my guilt. I was also disowned by my cousins I grew up with because they accused me of stealing $200 at a bridal shower. I would never even think to do that to them!  I haven't seen them in about twenty years...and they were my "big brothers" growing up!  Chad, Paul and Jason.

And Jason is a lawyer.  Wouldn't that be handy right about now?  But they walked away from my life! I needed my own path I suppose...and in 2013 when I was insane I imagined them coming back to me. I was slamming my hands on the glass window saying "call Jason" he will understand!  He's my lawyer.  Get the "Dex" phone book...their last name is Dexter.  I looked up the "GUY" last week in New York.  I actually called an office in New York saying where he worked and I was nervous as hell, but he didn't work there. So then I started calling Billings lawyers...no one answered either.

Military. Why aren't felons allowed in the military?  If they are so "bad" then why don't we just send them to do the dirty work and let them learn how to do skills to fight?  This seems backasswards to me!  They get boot camps in prisons that teach them how to have discipline and then send them out into the world with no opportunities unless they are already skilled?  I know a mason felon. Well I kind of know him in my mind...my ex husband was a chef and he is amazing with food. I ate so well when we were married...and last night I had Lucky Charms for dinner.  Haha.

Systems shmystems....very weird indeed.

Odd state of the world we are in huh?  I did not want to vote last year and I don't think I can.  I don't think it matters anymore in this machine...so make it a wealthy reality TV star...and republican.  Go back and forth with politics and never change the systems...until there is a draft.  Handy.

And my boys?  Well all this shit better be fixed before they are of age.  Evan is doing Nascar and building houses. Mitchell has many ideas, just like his mama did at that age...I just wanted to make a lot of money...and that's what he wants too.  An entrepreneur like his parents.

Felony Military...and not just the front line. 

I like the sound of that my "little angels."

Comments