Fake Twitter Account

This is funny.  I haven't used Twitter in ages but I guess I've been replying to tweets and have 499 followers.  I can't log into it but has my photo and a link to my website. I sent a request.

I am guessing it's just something to make fun of me...And I dont really care. I've gotten enough of that here in my hometown...It doesn't phase me.  I would love to read it though so I hope whoever created that Twitter account let's me in on it!!!

I wonder if it somehow has to do that I've never really gotten comments on my blog for three years.  I know not everyone is cruel or would be mean about what I have gone through...It's human.  And spiritual and interesting.

But I've never really been a tweeter.  Sorry if someone has been messing with ya all. I have 15 followers on my tweet page I haven't checked in years.

Wow. Unbelievable.  Correction. I was following 15 people I have zero followers.

Comments