Facebook Comedy

I put this on my Facebook
"Trust me it's like training for a guy catching marathon. No, one of those where they swim too...And bike. Help me out what's that called?? Im thirsty and hyperventilating but determined.

And about the other dude. " He's not the "one" just "one of em." Delete number and don't memorize this one!"

I had Adams digits imprinted on my brain like the Dead Sea scrolls for like three years? Tell me that ain't rough...One day I was like hell yes I don't remember anymore!

I wonder if he ever figured out how to block numbers? Dang what an invention! Dragon blocking me ended up being the best thing for me ever!  No temptation.  And when I stopped going there and stopped talking to him, I got over him!  And that back and forth dragged on for a year! Now I just randomly pop in and say hi once a month and he don't mind cause he's not an asshole!  Maybe he does mind but he doesn't say...So maybe I should just stop that too.  Its weird of me even though I work for his mom. I know he cares for me though.  Just making sure you are ok my Dragon!

And as far as Mr. Earth, Land and Sea goes...I'm clearly...Um ...Clearly I'm uh...Yes...Exactly I'm...Clear! Loud and clear! Yes. Yes. Yes. I'm almost clear!!! Ah shit not clear today! Try harder  tomorrow! Clear!!! I'm good I'm clear...It's clear! I'm uh? What was I talking about again? Shit I can't remember what I said yesterday um I'm clear!

Ive climbed insanity mountains and swam in shark infested water with police patrol...Been to Mars, I mean Venus cause I am a woman!  I've traveled the world a thousand times! Crossed realms of dark and light. I've done walked that 500 hundred miles...And 500 more. Tortured by demons for a fortnight, and I stayed true!

Valiant effort, but a friend recently told me if the female likes the guy more than the guy likes the female...It will never work. So boing! Hello! There's my clue! Geez wish someone would have clued me in sooner! And here I am all giddy, freebasing heroin again.  Dammit!

At least I'm crackin wise. It's good to laugh at yourself...Fo shizzle.

Comments