Dye Jobs

Still here lol.  So I have dyed my hair a million different colors all my life...just all weird with it.  It was stick straight til I was eighteen and got a short cut and it grew back curly.  During my divorce I had to cut it all off because it was falling out in gobs from an antidepressant, yuck I don't need antidepressants lol.  I'm pretty "not" depressed most of the time!  So it was short and thin and bright red when I was with Adam, and then like purple red, because my hair dresser would never do it the same...brown red etc.  It was an identity crisis.

AND then I went plantinum for my first birthday in the program...feel more natural as a blonde.  So once when I was in jail I was like oh shit, I have roots!  Roots in jail OH MY GOD!  KILL ME NOW!  So then I got home and I took a good look at my roots and said WOW GOD my roots are pretty!  I never knew!!!

LOL I havn't dyed my hair since and its all grown back and its silver, gray, brown, red, white and  blonde and totally the coolest shit! And its wavy, not as curly as before I cut it in 2012.  And it grew really slow.  I remember how sad I was when I cut it...the day after I joined the program September 17, 2012.  I really really liked that date dammit!  DAMMIT!

Anyway that's totally relevant to my fight for decriminalization...cause my last name is "Dye" and never forget it, lol!~ and I am au natural "Granny look"...I started the trend I am sure!  I saw a girl at the gym...I was gonna go brag!  I can tell your granny look is fake!

Mine's NOT.  And I just looked at it close in the bathroom and giggled and thanked God for my hair!  Its even a little "witchy," how many colors are in my hair.  Booyah, that proves it God loves me!  I was confused about that for way too long!

Comments