Dance Magic Dance

Here are some more writing and poems CONS Piracy and also my PTSD.  Or Hiss's (Satan) present to me at fifteen...

Disability LikeNEHUS

The next one is one I haven't read for a long time.  The part I said about mating was because theories on Homosexuality are all backwards...for some reason I believe they have the healthiest DNA. Couldn't prove this because I am no physicist.  And I also thought of half breeds, he shes and such.  The people that are made to feel insane for who they are.  Comedy Herself

Well my laptop is pissy I am gonna go back to sleep.  I did something to the mouse controls and it is flustering me!  And it keeps needing to reload the page.  Weird.

I was gonna try to get the one called "Laborynth" on here so please just search that one!

Thanks all!



Comments