"Cons Piracy" Moments...


So I put this on my FB..."I cast my vote for five years of recovery and felonies go off your record,  Mine are deferred but I still thing there should be some incentive to this "game of life."  I got "one like"  good thing I am so used to that!  lol!  Do you know how many felons I know?  Geez people are afraid of my crazy!!!  I do have some theories about coming out of my cocoon though! A chrysalis...there is a housing project on the south side called "Chrysalis Acres..."  decent size houses, with a some personality.  The project is Dave Hagestrom's and I met him as a Vista...he is another warrior for this mission.  I wonder how much resistance he faced?  Maybe I will look to buy there with my voucher???  I might try to buy there or "Josephine Crossing" area I can't decide...will have to get a feel for it.  OR the "tree streets."  Who knows! I think at this point there are more possibilities then there were last week!

Felonies stay on your record til they are "forgiven" or "expunged" by the government.  Tell men and women the won't be a felon anymore if they have five years of monitored recovery and bam!  You have healthier people!!!  That means half our population in the program would be expunged already!  If they could legally prove their sobriety...and I wonder if the ones that don't want to be sober now...like my ex, if he would join his two besties for this chance?
Link To Recidivism   

A lot of my stuff didn't make a huge amount of sense at the time but read this one...Rage Into The Light  and this poem from when I worked with homeless Veterans at Volunteers of America Homeless Veterans Sorrow
'
This one about a treatment court job I applied to?  Think of all the scenorios I would have been satisfied with and not gotten to here!  ANY ONE OF THEM! Cover Letter Skillz


AND MY POEM CON PIRACY!!!  "Written as Eve Rising"

I am gonna stop there on this one and see if all my links work.  Peace!

Comments