Contraband!

Ok.  So this is super funny embarrassing funny...but I am legit telling you I brought contraband into the jail!

I knew I was going to jail from court one day and I wanted to have a damn hair tie.  LOL. Really bad wanted to have a hair tie for jail.  I'm gonna leave it up to your imagination on how I snuck a hair tie into jail.  OMG! But it was seemingly that important to me at the time.  Really, really needed a hair tie!

I didn't think of my lorezepam...just a hair tie!  OMG!!!  Too funny!  See I am not cool in jail...How much for my hair tie?  Can I get some coffee?  Ramen?  Anything?  Anything?

I am so glad I have all these funny jail stories!  Its a hoot!  And not to steal Nixon's line but I am not a crook!!!

Just call me "Hair Tie Dye."  There I made it up, so no one else can!  Haha!

Comments