Comedy Tour

So I am funny. I know it's my head and it's crazy but it's also like really really funny what I go through. Scary and difficult and funny!

So I was looking at an ad on how not to chase a guy away and I said I can write a book about that!  There's just basic things a woman should never do and I catapulted over that shit like I was born yesterday! I never learned how to play games with dudes I was just a drunk flirt by night and by day I didn't even talk to guys!

So it's kinda super funny that I love a dude that has a lifetime time restraining order on me? That's a funny life predicament if you ask me! Man you gotta have a sense of humor with this shit! I am probably like the most annoying chick ever, ever! But I am adorable at the same time and not dangerous.  Just mushy like a teenager!  And I am freaking 38 years old with two kids.

I was posting on fb my new "awkward thoughts with Miranda Dye"...And I was being so silly. A) someone called me adorable and B) I said I was gonna scale a barbed wire fence in a dress to say hi to some construction workers in carharts! Lol.

My book the sequal may be called. 31 Reasons Never to Have Sober Sex in Your mid Thirties When You've Never Done it Before And How to Avoid Jail Time When This Happens!  Long title...But good no?  It's catchy like my Fairytale Stalker title! I'm crafty!

I got more.  When a guy breaks up with you and calls you all lies...Write down your truth for four years and be like I ain't no liar! Booyah!  Super honest!  Who you calling a liar???

So much funny stuff has happened! And I am ridiculously silly funny with all my randomness and the things I think about.

And I would do comedy about all this but it's like this...I'm shy!

Haha no I ain't shy at all...But I do get hella nerves that make my eyes bug out and make me twitchy...That's why I started drinking in high school! No one wants to be all nervous all the time!

I know it comes across cray too. I remember the judge saying why are you talking so loud...Well I am covering up my nerves by being loud isn't that what you do???

I'ma go plant some flowers ya all...God be with you and God be with me! There will be no comedy tour...But maybe a comedy book!!!

Comments