Book Sale!

So I sold a book about a month ago. My friend and I were at the Coffee Tavern, a cool 24 hour coffee shop that got off to a rocky start because of some racial terms being thrown around very loosely.  I don't know the whole story but its a shame because it should be the coolest place in town for sober felons like me to go to chill.  I do.  Anyway so they put a couple of copies of my book there.  $20.  So my friend had a ten that day and wanted one.  Yesterday she was at a meeting coming back and gave me a twenty cause thats all she had.  I didn't ask and hadn't even remembered about it.  But God provides.

He does.  I made it on $1000 a month for four years. And I have said I have expensive taste...I like clothes...but I make thrift clothes look good.  And maybe once a year buy a Victoria's Secret bra.  So here I am thinking of the less fortunate in our society.  Maybe the ones that are poor and don't qualify for social security for mental issues.  And here's my project this week.

I went to Verizon...my phone was paid for by the friend that helped me with my GPS, for three years.  I just finally got back on my own plan because my credit has improved.  I had a cell at 19...not many people did back then.  I got it because of my car accident settlement which "sounded" like alot of money at that time.  $30,000.  So I was mutilated and if I would have known how emotional my scars would make for most of my life, and back pain, I would have figured out that "Farmers Insurance" was screwing me.  They said I would ruin the boy's life if I sued...not anything about under insured motorist.  And they handled both sides of the claim.  So what I am getting at is I have never really gone without a cell phone for like twenty years...thats what I was getting at.

I am gonna. I have no money for replacement until May 3rd.  I don't have money for anything.  My low limit credit cards are maxed...and I had my coffee and banana bread from Starbucks and cigarettes from that $20 from my "book sale" because somehow I manage to make that shit a priority in my life daily.  Kinda pisses me off.  I worked for Starbucks in Spokane.  Lattes are a rip off!  I get a "drip" with creamer...no sugar in my coffee any more because I drink way too much, especially at meetings.  So no money for gas either.  So my little project of survival  is gonna be to see how well I handle no money and no phone for a week. LIKE a third world country!!!  BUT I have also been reduced to being a beggar...and that's painful.  And I don't have to know what it feels like to panhandle, because I just ask friends in the program...for anyone that has helped me, I thank you!  It's so humbling to need help, and also to know that it is for an addiction such as cigarettes that started in high school...much of a plan in that Marlboro Light 100's??? Fuk for real.

I went out to the greenhouse after my first trip to Verizon of this day.  I was gonna tell Jane I was too cray to focus on anything other than the start of my next book! "31 Reasons to Never Enjoy Sober Sex In Your Mid Thirties When You Never Have Before, And How to Avoid Jail Time When This Happens." " 31 Reasons" for the TV series for short, lol.  She didn't buy it at all, and I worked for three hours, then we went to Taco Bell.  Good convo about the state of the world which I am hoping will come alive to me now that I am on Twittter...prior didn't get much of the world in general...just Billings.  Never watch the news. I am glad I put in some physical labor and we laughed pretty much the whole time...I told her she should start docking me a dollar every time I lacked common sense and then we decided I would have to pay her to work there, lol.  Its too true, lol.

I also said to her I don't like the stigma of disability and welfare.  I have three degrees and worked for 16 years so its really hard for me to be dependent on the government...but I just don't think I am the employable type anymore.  Dunno.  I just think I need to become rich and famous is all, and then my spending habits won't matter...but I will still think thrift stores are the bomb!  I cannot believe people pay such ridiculous prices for common items just because "they can" and why the fuk do we worship those people in our country?

"I was late to work today..." that's why I got fired from Starbucks in 2000!  LOL.  After the greenhouse, back to Verizon HELL, a friend had given me a flip phone but it was AT&T and I didn't notice!  So nothing worked out and I have been to Verizon fifty times.  I give.  Well not entirely.  I made an impromptu decision to Drag Dragon into this...since I have his number memorized and all.  "Its an EMERGENCY... and I am calling you from a Verizon Store phone..." lol that's a way to get around a blocked number!!!  Sorry EX boyfriend!  But he doesn't have an "old Verizon phone..." he has AT&T and he hasn't upgraded for two years...and he was surely annoyed at work!  Good job, whack job!  Love you, Fishturd!!!

So there is no way to figure out what passcode my son Mitchell might have designed for the iphone.  And little Evan smashing my phone on the cement on a dare...pretty much got away with this whole fiasco.  He's a little turd too!

So I am just waiting for my car to break down.  Looks pretty, but has high miles.  And I owe the same amount on it as I did two years ago...opened up some credit with good credit!  WHOA!  It's a bloody miracle! And now I qualify for housing assistance to buy a home!  Its just like Section 8 except you pay for ownership rather than renting! And so I've already decided that when my story takes off and I get all rich, I am gonna pay off this little house that I might get this summer...and then raffle it for a fundraiser!!!  Great ideas galore!

PS.  I drove a White 2000 Honda with No bumper for a year...I was hit by a City of Billings garbage truck.  There was some "controversy" after he said it was his fault that day. Guess who lost that fight?  But I will not lose the war!  Ok, I might...

....but here's to faith!!!  I deserve this pretty green 2006 Pontiac G6, right?

PSS.  And surely since I have no phone for a week, it's a good time for that "assassin" to come get me.  I ain't afraid of you assassin!!! NEENER, NEENER!

Comments