Blog God

I just decided with recent happenings with the fake Twitter account and such that I have made my blog my God.  I never really cared if people read it before. For years I didn't care.

But then it got more popular and I got more into it.  What used to be the occasional post or poetry, became all I've wanted to do everyday.  Maybe that's cause of where I am in sobriety and just exuberant about life again...Idk.

I recognized this because I got a little down today because the "one liker" is gone and I'm not getting as many reads.  Someone asked me if I make my stuff up...No...No I don't.  The only things I have made up are from the chapters of my fantasy book where I gave names to things in my psychosis that didn't have names.  All the things I post are actual experiences I've had and overcame.  And I do want to share the crazy shit so people know what you can recover from.

So rather than let how many reads I get affect how I feel about myself and God...I'm just gonna back off. Just chill.  I feel that I am in a good place with my recovery to do that.

Plus this "one like" thing gives me a little paranoia and I ain't having that shit.  Overthinking can kill me just as easily as whoever that was for three years.  The Twitter account was made in 2015...So it's been awhile anyhow.

I've tried to back off before...And I do have alcoholism.  So maybe it won't work.  But I just want to pray to God more...And chillax and be ok.  And know I already have an "A" in the class and no one can take that from me! I've passed all the tests and I am just "ok!"

Godlovesall.

Comments