Ben Affleck

Ben seems like a nice guy.  He's recently divorced and as I know that is a sensitive time in life. He makes decent money...not really all that stellar but a livable income, right?  I hear he is in recovery, and I understand people in recovery and I would be devoted to his overall well being.  I could leave all this mess behind and walk the red carpet all fat because he is not my soul mate and he won't give me "vibrational energy," like only the thought of my soul mate does for me.  Watch out Biggest Loser I have my own theories about this.  Yes Adam is a God that controls my weight loss, lol!  Yes 18 pounds since he has been on my mind again.

But back to Ben.  We both have kids.  He likes beer.  I like beer.  He likes Matt Damon, I like Matt Damon.  He could wear his batman suit to bed and I wouldn't complain at all.  I wonder if he would mind that I can't go places where alcohol is served?  Like the artsy Cinema Arthouse Pub here in Btown, you know where they have book signings for local authors and such "heinous" activity.  But I bet if Ben dated me he could pull some strings for me with the probation office.  I tried to date a local guy and my PO said "four more years" for facilitating a letter to a judge about why we would be good together.  Well I was supposed to get off next January, but that will be "four more years" for trying to date a felon!  Bad boys! I wonder if Ben has ever been in trouble?  HOT!  Only bad boys gone good mind you...they must be redeemed or in the process of!

I wonder how much money it costs for a soul transaction?  You know have my soul connection transferred to Ben?  Like absolutely Ben, I do! Ah wait a minute nope I don't.  Its never gonna last Ben! And we both end up horrifically drunk in West Hollywood and he cheats on my with Brittney.  Thats cause he likes bipolar women of course! We are a "flavor" not for all!  But I do have expensive taste and I am sure Ben has nicer wheels than Adam.  Just guessing.  Hmm really tough decisions here, I am faced with on a Friday night.

Maybe I lay it on too thick?  LOL. Not me!  I tried to break out into the world on Twitter today and had a rough start...their taking hostages!  Damn this chick was like "why don't people just listen to people about their mental illnesses, instead of thinking they can figure it out from Netflix." So I thought ok I will post a tweet on her tweet about my illness and my blog link. Well!  Rejected from the cocoon for being "distasteful" self promoting on her page!  I'm like damn this world nasty!!!  I will keep my blog all to myself!  Doesn't it sound from her tweet she had a heart for this?  So then I tweeted "Madam Psychosis" and tried to strike up a convo...cause I am like hey I live in a small town and I feel like an alien here...are you my people???  Cause its her name so I so innocently asked do you actually have psychosis? She has alot of followers and was nice and said welcome to Twitter but no conversation to be had.

It has opened up a whole new world to me though!  A bigger world than Facebook.  And you can search people with similiar interests and follow their tweets.  So thank you creepy whoever you are for getting me onto Twitter!  And ever since I exposed you I have zero likes and it feels "amazing" let me tell you!  If I ever get blogger figured out it will be top of the line!  Well there is no number to call and when you do you get a scammer...same dude...two different numbers.  A hundred fifty for an hour.  I said it will only take a minute how bout that?  He hung up!  The second time I called a different number and recognized his voice. Do you take credit cards?  I messed with him a bit then hung up...thick accent.

Anyway so Ben behind door number one and Adam behind door number two and I will put Will Farrell behind door number three.  Don't know if he's married but he's only a contestant because he makes me laugh...so he's safe!  Blind fold me and I will feel their bodies and make my final decision...even Will's lol!  And then I would feel some sleek abs and recollect only long johns on the "one"...then my feromones would be set off to crazy levels and blindfolded I would pick Adam.

Yep over Ben Affleck.  Can you imagine that?  Fukt up right there I am. Just a little.  But by the time all this scenario happens I'm already a millionaress and so if money isn't a factor...why not!  The Prince and the Pauper is a good fairytale too!

I saw someone today on Twitter with a best selling memoir about her mental illness.  Me think me rights realz good about all the loca shit I go through...and I think why not? I obviously am willing to tell the whole damn story and not leave any parts out!  I am also willing to write a book from the perspective I have now five years later, because "Fairytale of a Felony Stalker" was only my first year of sobriety and I wasn't so bent over by the courts at that point. Just everything I have learned through this process of cray.  But I don't want to do it without an agent or some incentive.  In that case just keep blogging and do hell knows what next.  Making me psycho that is...not knowing what to do next!

I just don't think Montana is really a place where you get discovered...and I am afraid of Twitter people now lol!  I share it on my Facebook ( about 1000 friends) and Google (45 followers) and that's it.  I want to sell some books and get a book deal!  You know be paid to write? Is that a weird dream?  No.  And remember I was famous for a month in 2013...so I can handle it all for sure!  I've really stopped telling people about it around here though.  The entire experience may still amaze me but talking about it to the same people gets old real fast!  And remember I do not go around telling everybody my psycho stuff. Its not like I am at the 3G's telling tellers to tell everybody I saw little "green army men!!!" I didn't even do it at Petco when I bought SheRah's fake nails. Nope!  Just all real normal and pleasant everywhere I go... LOL.  So yeah I really want a book deal.  My shit is off the hook funny at least.  But I wouldn't leave out the scary parts either.

"Oh Benny..." can you help me with this?  He lets me call him that...

And that folks was brought to you by yet another night of me choosing to expand my horizons via the written word versus diluting my emotions in a drunken apathetic cry of desperation.  It works I guess.  Somehow my passion keeps me sober.  Lord willing.

Comments