Be When I Grow Up!

I always have plans. They get derailed sometimes but I am a goal oriented psychopath lol!  The PhD program in Bozeman is super hard to get into and I know I am gonna be up against some pretty healthy normal people that want to be doctors too.

I went to college for about six years. My GPA is 3.5 even though my freshman and sophomore years I did awful...I partied and wrote for the college paper.  So I made up for C's and D's with alot of A's in Business and ultrasound school.

I've got something to prove alright. I wanna be a doctor!  That's really far fetched but I have this underdog wins mentality like dream big and God and your desire will make it happen! That worked well loving a man with a lifetime restraining order! But I haven't lost that spirit it's still in me dreaming big!

I could move to Bozeman this fall and take some undergraduate psych classes and just see. The deadline is February...And I can have a back up plan of a master's in public administration.  You know work on mental health care reform! That deadline is April.

I could be a voice for those sicker than me. I'm a little unsuspected looking and have a professional demeanor when I want to.  I've worked both sides of this operation.  Definitely know this from when I worked for the city on the Mayor's Committee on Homelessness.

And then still waiting on the peer mentor job thing. I have to go in front of a board.  That pays $52 an hour as a contractor...So that's why I just might decide I'm already a doctor in ConCord and it's ok to not be one in Flatt!

Haha decisions, decisions! A couple years ago I had lost all this hope or the confidence to even try working...God is so good that I can even contemplate such things today!!!

Shalom good sisters and brothers!

Thats my professional looking self pictured minus the Cleveland, Ohio and messy house!!!


Comments