Abortion Generation


My story is dedicated to all the Twisted Trans Sisters out there, the REAL MAN LEE BULL DIKES, BADASS BITCHES!!!  Lipstick lesbos, AND blue GENE femmeS. I wrote my story with my ass back in psych wards, and I wrote it all wards backASSwards, not knowing Y chromosomes, or nothing.  And then I thought the OH GENE KNOME DONE REALLY TOLD ME STORIES.  HE SAID YOU ARE KILLING ALL THE GOOD MEN, EVERY TIME I VISITED HELL!!!  ABORTIONIST!!!  ME? BUT I AM NEVER PREGNANT! I get drunk with men and never have a baby…I never needed an, ABORT SON? 
 
"My back is so fudging bent and Aunna never got back to me about anything…that is really bothering me too.  I don’t know what I said wrong, but she didn’t respond to me at all.  My head is Tripping Balls about what is in her head. And I am like I hope she didn’t get a fudging abort son.  I don’t think she would, but she was so messed up about the baby.  And she is literally freaking me the fudge out by not responding to me.  I can only pray now.  She never ignores my texts.  I am not going to  push her though, there must be a reason.  Maybe her phone is off.  See that’s where my head goes about people.  Maybe I offended her by begging her to work on my back on her day off…who the fudge knows?  It is weird of her, and I am sick about it.  I hate abortion.  Fudging murder is what it is.  I know this because God teaches me about abortion in my spiritual experiences.  It is the worst evil on this earth.  A baby’s soul is formed at conception…it’s a big fudging deal to kill a soul.  I am glad I never had to make a choice like that.   I am just fudging lucky is all.  I thought I was infertile until Brayden.  I should have had 20 babies in me by that point.  Sometimes I even think some IUD’s are wrong.  Because what some do is block the fertilized egg from implanting into the uterus.  That is already a soul.  All innocent souls go heaven though…and there are millions of babies up there right now that never happened.  I probably have some.  My mom says we will meet them someday.  Like I have taken the morning after pill too.  It is murder, as far as I believe.  And it comes back to humans as illness…missing limbs, cleft palettes, downs syndrome, autism list ad infintim…a turnstyle return on humans being ripped apart in GOD’S WOMB ROOM. HE SAYS NO!!! (2014)
My theory. Men. Heavens soldiers are being murdered. Both my boys were born full term and not healthy babies.  Girls are healthy in this season, but we are losing the men. Both in society as seen in gender warp roles, and abandonment. Both my boys were Sea Sections because of my mutilated pelvic bone from being run over, which I believe symbolically was my abort son. I had been sexually active and certainly should have had a baby by 19, but the wreck was my trade.  The right bite mark tooth scar is for my love of Jake, as I recognize him as fighting on the other side. So then the Zyprexa…horromone tainting gained 55 pounds in a year.  Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome induced infertility.  A "farm a suit tie call" induced state. I never had to make that choice and felt barren, as I am sure I was not working right from a spiritual induced demonic trauma of my virginity being raped, as well as being born Schitzophrenic.  Anyway my theory is that abortions are destroying healthy human seeds of fertility.  Much like the forbidden fruit of the Garden of Eden.  Thus creating addict sons, cross breeds, and venomous mental illness. (2014)
And wow, Aunna is just fine…but that was a good paragraph lol.  My head is so farfetched sometimes…and oh how guilty I would have felt for not being supportive of her pregnancy.  My phone died at Unity Day.  I just plugged it in.  HELLO?  Fudgetard , lol. I am a nut.  She is fine and she is going to massage me at three tomorrow.  Thank GOD!  I am in so much pain. I am going to go to bed now and put a nice bag of shut the hell yup on it.  Good day for me!  And I am a fudgetard, lol."

2017.  I have way too many platforms!  Yes, everytime I go insane I think I am pregnant and that the staff at the psychward are trying to get me to kill a baby with my meds.  I would never take the "Z" pill. Zyprexa.  They would have to sit there with me and try to convince me for an hour and not know what was going on in my mind!  I do have an IUD...and I think that that does kill souls, and I am not really ok with that.  It goes against my theory and the things I have seen spiritually.  But I also think that maybe those souls are actually fighting at a regeneration pace so much faster than ever before.  Bringing something about at a rapid pace...  IN CONCORD.  That's just what I named it. 
So I do think that abortion manifests itself back to earth in illness.  We are all so messed up!!!  Come back Jesus!  And I think we have all believed in Jesus in one life or another.  How would I ever dare say that yes you the proud Muslim, was a Christian Pastor in your last life!
These are all just my theories based on my psychoNehus.  Pronounced "Ness" my maiden name! NEW HOUSE!!!  German. NEW HOUSE...Bitta!  NEW ORDER.

Comments