"34 Reasons"

So Voc Rehab hasn't called me back about helping me with school...and I havn't heard shit about the peer mentor job that my PO wants me to write an entire business plan for...so my holding pattern and today has led me to a new goal. Maybe it could be cause I don't even have a phone! 

So "31 Reasons."  "31 Reasons to Never Enjoy Sober Sex In Your Mid Thirties When You Never Have Before, And How to Avoid Jail Time When This Happens." Maybe I will make it "34 Reasons" because that's how old I was when all this started.  Too old to fall in love for the first time.  Sure I've been enamored before...but never fukn twitter-patted in a feromonal "heart trampling" "famous" psychotic episode, lol!

I had the idea to start my book in the "Turtle Suit."  So there I was in jail...lol.  I think I am just gonna start working on another book.  I decided that my ONE LIKER is the only one that knows the story from the beginning...and that 600 some posts on a blog is hard to read, duoh! I know I have lots of good material to choose from on this blog!!!

It's gonna be awesome!  I'm leaving blog world to start on it...with my Voc Rehab "trying to be a realtor now" laptop!  LOL...got to love our government!!! Thanks America!!!  Props!

Comments