Work

It broke my heart when I couldn't work for those few years. I had a hard time accepting disability when I had three degrees. Not what I had strived for at all. But now I have two part time jobs!

I've been working with the elderly and disabled at an assisted living facility. I make them dinner and give them meds and clean. I love all the people there and it's like a big family. I impress myself at dinner time because I never was a good waitress but they all get what they need.

My other job is at Dragon's mom's greenhouse and I just plain dig it. Love watching things grow knowing I planted the seeds...It's abundant Life and growth.  I love the feeling of my hands in the dirt...Makes me feel alive. I love Jane, Dragons mom and I know she loves me.  We have fun banter.

Just feels good to work again, even if I am not getting paid much. It's helped my self esteem alot. And made me remember I am a capable person and responsible.  Less of the crazy...More of the stable, and so on.

My days are full now. I fit in the gym some days but I am just not driven there like I used to be when I was thin.  It does make my head feel damn good though putting some tunes on and doing cardio.

I've been taking Shakeology for about a month. I am losing weight slowly but damn fighting the medication is a bitch! I felt so hot as a size 8, but unfortunately must choose medications side effects over being cray. Cruel world.

This post was about work.  I am still waiting to hear about the peer mentor job. It pays very well.  I have to go before a board and it is with the Addictive and Mental Health Disorders Division. Be praying for me that they will be forgiving and understanding that I acted in ways I wouldn't have had I not been psychotic.  Woops yep I am a felon. It's difficult to explain without going into detail.  But I think I present well and interview well...Always have!

God bless you all today! I was feeling a little blue and empty inside...But it was because I was hungry! Lol so I had me some McDonald's!  Not on the diet but you gotta cheat sometimes!!!

Comments