Unruly

Maybe I am unruly and out of control.  Maybe I will be locked up for sharing where my mind has taken me.  Please show me where I plotted murder on this man? Is loving someone who doesn't love you back illegal? Is writing about what happened between us something off limits? I think it is a story that needs to be told! I think it has civil rights case written all over it.  I wonder had I not been mentally ill would they have moved so swiftly on some chick texting an ex boyfriend? Four months?  Well the BPD told me they were too backed up on cases like these when we reported my uncle for molesting me and my sister.  Too backed up? Odd because my case was taken care of swiftly.

I don't know if they are trying to make an example out of me or what...But it's pretty fukn ridiculous.  How many freaking poems have been written about unrequited love? Is it a crime to love someone? One of the purest and truest of nature's course and it's a fukn crime?

Lord it's ridiculous. And more than likely I am really in love with someone I created in a book...A fictional character named Adam.  He helps me cope with the pain of life. But if you put me on the stand I would have to say I love them both. The real dude and the man I created in my imagination.  Oh well of all things to go down for in this world I guess love is a good choice.

As Nick Jonas would say. "You've got me in chains for your love." And he also said he wouldn't change it. I'd say that too. And they may want to burn me at the stake and punish me for being crazy. Its okay I wasn't up to much else with my life anyway...I had time..."Did time"...Love in my heart that whole time.

And I will always be a writer...That's the gift that is so precious to me.  I have lots of books in me. Adam can have the profits from my first book...Couldn't have wrote it with out him.  I am ambitious and disabled I have time to write...Where could they send me that I couldn't write? I have a memory of writing on cave walls as a cave woman! Lol. Yes reincarnation is real.

So much to write about...And yes it will probably always include what happened the summer of 2013. If they put me behind bars and take me away from my children over writing about actual events that happened to me, well then I think we have some civil rights issues on our hands and I will gladly stand up for my people.  Maybe that's what God has been grooming me for all along. I know it's something big, but I kind of always thought I would be a warrioress in the other realm...Fighting demons or something.  That's too magical as I am still here on the Flatt plane for some reason.  And maybe the season is now ripe for mental health rights.

I do have a different mind. It does not make me a bad person and I do not deserve to be stereotyped.  Love is a normal and basic human need. The creator made us for this...There is an Adam for every Eve.

Oh and PS if God is for us who can be against us? And suffering for God? That brings glory!!!  At two weeks sober I cried out to God to take my life and make it his! And he freaking did! I say use me father and he will! HE Does!

Comments