Sleeping with the Enemy

He is not my friend. No matter how much I write about someone who is altruistic, gentle and sweet...I got to remember that is my fantasy.  Arrrrgghhhh this is so complicated.  I thought everything was going so good but then met with my PO this morning. Of course me... I hit a PO car while parking. That was a frustrating mess because my insurance has lapsed. He also wouldn't let me leave until I had updated my insurance. Then he tells me I might not get off next January.  This is going on forever! Damn!
I'm talking to a lawyer today.

Damn my mental illness. Just fuk all that shit about it being amazing...Look what it got me into! And I can't stop writing about it for four years! And now my PO is saying my book is a fukn crime and I shouldn't make money off it. That means my whole life is a crime because that's what I wrote about...My whole fricken life!

I am just sick right now. And I know he hates me...And doesn't even want to understand!  This has become everything to me this writing and I can't stand someone telling me to STOP!  I want to write books and poetry the rest of my life!
I am so shook up right now!

Comments