Rescue

I was running. I was young and I rescued that little boy on the playground.  I was searching everywhere and I thought I am never gonna find him. Im gonna search and search and he's never gonna be there. And then I see something wrapped in a blanket...It's my blanket that I am napping with. I run by it but I don't know what to do.  There is smoke. I realize that there is someone wrapped up in that blanket...And I start dragging it.  I am running with it dragging this blanket with a body in it through the smoke. "Is it him?" I say. It's too light it can't be him!  But it was him and he was just a boy.

Suddenly I am in a plane in a uniform an adult...I am being debriefed.  The lady in command said "you have seen way too much you're going to go into shock if we let you see anymore right now.". I say "is the little boy ok?"

I wake up.

Comments