Reputation

Lol...I don't know why it startles me anymore to hear people's opinions of me?  Like there is something more to that girl...Or she's weird!  Or stay away from her she's bad news...Lmao! I just never thought of myself that way until I became a psycho stalker! Geez I get sober and suddenly I am a freak!  Like just never identified with anything other than being average and normal and then hello?  You're all sorts of fukt up lady!  Bam.  Guess I had to get real comfortable in my own skin...Real quick.

It's cause when I worked for the city everyone loved me!  Even a judge was on a committee that I ran and a few years later she says stay away from that girl...All of you!  I'm friggen notorious!  Bad news!  It's the funniest life shit ever!  Cause basically I am a sweetheart...And though yes I have seen some fukt up shit in my lifetime it doesn't make me dangerous on the daily.  I can keep it on the level.  And I dont go around talking about the things I put on my blog.  That's why I like having it!

Lol. I'm just laughing at my reputation.  It's pure irony.  Seriously don't fukn care anymore and that feels great! I'm a lil off!  I am laughing my ass off because some dudes had an opinion and I was like really? How could they???  They think I am weird??? Lol!  They think there is more to me than meets the eye???  OMG YOU DON'T SAY?  I can't believe it!!! How can this be true???

I forgot who I was for a hot minute! Lol. What do you mean it's not cool to be crazy?  Everyone's got an opinion! Like assholes! I seriously can't stop laughing at myself...For being offended.  I am gonna giggle myself to sleep...You know when you can't stop laughing and youre just shaking? Yeah thats me right now! Lol they think I'm weird!!!

Comments