Naive!

NaEve!  Ok so maybe having to rethink that every soul gets to heaven thing? I just spent some time with someone who is so dark!  I was saying at the meeting that I felt alone because I had never met anyone with my exact illness and he said well I have schitzo effective let's talk about it.  I said if you think it's spiritual then yes let's do.

For what I am about to say God let me be so bold but this man has murdered seven people and then he said something about murdering me.  So if I end up dead ask Greg from Broadwater who I went to lunch with.  What the hell I am just trying to quit smoking but I am really thinking that God wants me to understand light and dark.  There is darkness! Some souls are evil! We are at war!

I sat there and listened to this skinhead and tried to make room for him in my light...But maybe there's not? He said he didn't feel bad because he killed bad people. I tried and tried to wrap my brain around the things he was telling me and how could I include that in my theory and I sat there until I was just sick!  And then I sat there some more and talked with this man. It was the most awful consuming darkness ever.

Holy shit God what are you trying to tell me!  Am I gonna die? What am I supposed to do with this? Why would someone random dude tell me that?  He also said he had a vision of another female dying. WTF? I'm scared.  Had to put this in writing.

Comments