Monalogue

I've been asked to write a fifteen minute monalogue for a play about what it feels like to be me.  I am honored for the opportunity and am excited to be given a voice.  Although I've always been told I would be a good actress because I am dramatic I get dizzy and spacey when talking in front of lots of people. I should update that I did my life story and I didn't hyperventilate or pass out and I actually was told I did a very good job!  I mentioned my illness as a side note and didn't go into alot of details, but it was part of my recovery story.

Wow this is alot of pressure! Writing a monalogue cause I have so much to say but what do I really want or need to say? I feel weird...Check. I scare a dude I love...Check.  I am mostly normal...Check. I have alot of questions there are no answers to...Check. I think science is wrong but I can't even convince my mother!!! My therapist calls my belief in reincarnation ridiculous.  Why the hell am I on disability everyone asks!  There's nothing wrong with you...It's not that bad! I can't tell!  You seem perfectly fine to me!  You're no criminal! You have no criminal thinking! You're innocent how can they do that to you?  Who the fuk am I and what is my purpose on this earth?  It's spiritual, not mental.  It's a gift not an illness! Quit treating me like a potential killer! Stop being scared...This happens to me not you! Don't assume I am weak!

Ok I guess I have some ideas now it's just the wording! I have some time to work on this I am excited though!!!

Comments