Maybe

I was just thinking what if my psychosis is gone and I am healed???  I've always thought about the night I was raped and imagined being torn into good and evil that night. A legion of angels and demons swirling around me making me bipolar.  What if everything I have gone through in the past few years has healed me??? I feel just really normal!
That would be a fricken miracle. I do know I have changed and grown alot and have self esteem, love and acceptance. I've done a ton of therapy too. I just feel well!  I can't bank on it never happening again. And I had assumed healed after I went to heaven and that was not the case...And it was really freaking bad. And I hear it's always darkest before dawn.  Like things can get really bad when trying to leave you for good.

And by things I mean demons​.

Hmmm...Idk maybe!!!

Comments