Life Story

I am so freaked! I am telling my life story at a meeting tomorrow morning and the feeling in my chest won't let up!  Ok so yes I wrote a book and yes I blog like there is no tomorrow, but I am super stressed about telling it all outloud!

I hate this feeling in my chest!  I want it to stop! God take it away from me! I don't want to be scared to talk about my life! Dude why am I so afraid?

It's gonna come and go and I am going to live.  I have lived through so much and I am strong so why do I feel like hyperventilating the night before?

I am like please God help me feel better in the morning! This is an awful feeling!  I always want to feel just so...That's why I am an alcoholic! I hated being nervous in highschool.

This isn't about me. It's about helping other people. God give me grace and take this yucky pressure off my chest.

I have a good recovery story. Just breathe!

Comments