Lame

I try to be angry and it's just not in me...Just not a part of me. I just dropped of Game Of Thrones Season 6 at Dragon's. I was expecting to get to talk to him, but the 19 year olds car was there and they didn't answer...And I think I know what that means...Or maybe they were gone in his truck? And I said I wasn't jealous of her and I am not, but just the thought that it's not me anymore...And the fukn visual in my head...I kind of wanted to scream and be angry and hurt. But I processed it and I am not angry...Let him have a fukn 19 year old.  It's fine. I wouldn't be 19 again for a million dollars.
Nineteen is pretty lame. 

Anyway I really wanted to write an angry and morose poem and put lady growls and screams in it...You know how some of those lady singers just fukn wail from the gut and it's so powerful? Well if I was ever gonna be a singer I would want to growl lol! I just think it's kick-ass even though it's not me.

And I love someone who I hear hates my guts so that's nice isn't it? That's a peach. I don't know why but I did have love for him the whole time I was with Dragon anyhow. I think that's why I didn't get angry because although I was attached to Dragon he didn't have all my heart.

Here's my song

My love is a fantasy...Lady growl...
You want to put my in prison...Lady growl.
You fukn hate me....Scream!!!
Fukn put me in pieces cause I was mental... Guitar riff.
Made me wear a damn gps on my ankle for a year...Wail!
My other two soul mates from junior high committed suicide...Where the fuk are you? Lady growl.
I worship the ground you walk on...And you got it...You fukn hate me.  Drum solo plus scream!!!
I'm a felon. Lady growl.
Can't get a good job...Guteral scream!!!
Oh but I love you isn't that special?
Isn't that so sweet?
Lets play nice my lover...And all that is in a sweet voice which makes the song ending slightly creepy.

Creepy! I forgot I got called creepy!  Lol I will take it as a compliment!

Well so much for my dear agony! My song rocks! Lol

Comments