Hobby- Alone

Well thats it I am not well rounded!  Slept straight through bellydance class and haven't managed to get to the registrars office to pay my five dollars anyway!  I haven't worked much this week and I really recognize without a boyfriend and being a non smoker...I really need a fukn hobby besides writing!!!
I used to read when I was young...like real books.  I used to watch tv?  I have Netflix and my tv stays dormant unless my boys are here. I have dollhouse that has been waiting for electricity for two years.  I dated a journey man electrician for three years you would think it would rub off, but no!  And of course I am being a wee little girl about it!  I can't do it!  Its too hard!!!  Well google it ya dumb blonde...figure it out and get it done!!!  Well maybe when I work off my layaway at the dollhouse store I will get motivated to work on it again.  She is closing and having me help box up the store for a week for about $500 worth of stuff I picked out when I got the dang thing.

Ok and I also must admit my workouts have been pathetic!!!  Like real bad...like I get there and go on the treadmil1 for like ten minutes...smile and say hi to some people and leave!!!  Its super sad of me.  I suck.   Aaaarrggghhhh how can I not be motivated I am like forty pounds over weight!  Dammit...so I looked in to boxing and self defense, cuz I really want my outside to match my inside and be tough...but that is expensive.

I am flabby sorry excuse for a warrior princess.  I didn't even do my dishes like I said I was gonna earlier.  I'm way too cool to turn on the tube. I have no boyfriend.  My hair is gray...I am alone and writing again.  But I AM a non smoker still...thats pretty badass spiritual warrior princess type shit!  Princess of Power!  LOL.  I think maybe I will research reincarnation on the internet.  I've never been taught anything about it.  That would be so odd if the things I believe and came to on my own is like others beliefs about it!  WHEW THAT WOULD BE COOL!!!

Good night!

Comments