Friends

Lol.  I got cool friends.  First today I went to Reiki with Keith.  Keith is the man that helped me with all the legal costs and stood by my side when all the shit went down in 2013.  I had sent a topless pic to Adam...ok I was really proud of working out six days a week and he needed to see.  Well there was a $35,000 bond for my boobies...whoops. Keith paid to get me out and paid for my lawyer and GPS.  He loved me but of course I was not interested.  So today we are doing Reiki which is energy healing work.  He credits me for putting him on his spiritual path...and now he's learning how to make energy flow.  Supposedly healing but I just think its cool how when he puts his hands over my third eye chakra his hands massively vibrate. My third eye is open, lol!  He's a great friend and important person in my life.  I hope to someday repay him...you know when I am rich and famous.

So then I go to Jen's.  I fukn love her and how she puts things in perspective for me.  No you do not have past lives your brain missfires!  LOL.  And everybody is crazy!  And people pay good money to hallucinate like you do and there is no stigma in mental illness get over yourself! He is not your soulmate! Your soulmate would not be scared of you or your boobies! Lol. You are not important Miranda and if you are a Shaman than I am a Rat Whisperer!  LOL she has lots of rats.  I don't know she is just hilarious!  She keeps me in check.

I was thinking about my post Fakebook...and I am like well I know there are tons of messed up people in this world...I know I am just one of them.  I can relate to humans...lol.  I am so funny with this need to meet people like me though!  Maybe I am just a loud mouth and people don't want to talk their crazy?  Maybe I need to go to the state hospital...check it out, get corroborating stories?  When I tell other mentally ill people what happens to me they kinda crook their neck...like huh?  I'm a special kind of alien and I so want to be proved wrong on this matter!  Take me to your leader, esplain this shit to me!!!

Comments