Disturbed

Clearly just absolutely clearly has God put in my head Godlovesall!  Over and over and over.  Also that all souls go to heaven or ConCord, as I call it. So was today a test? Or is my theory wrong and I was under attack for being that naive to think there is a way that every soul crosses over for good? Because just the other day I was saying that even the lowest of low have been good before and we have all lived every life.

But I met dark today.  Not in a kind of way where you wonder...But he flat out said he was.  And no what we experience is not similar...The schitzo effective whatever whatever.  We did both believe in reincarnation...But he said that that he knew he had always been white. A supremacist. A killer. No remorse. And I do not know why he confessed to me other than to try to intimidate me!  And I didn't get up and bolt off I continued to talk to him...I don't know how I did that.

This timing is really serendipitous.  Really freaking wierd. I don't know what to believe! More will be revealed I am sure. I know light wins, but i also know I told this man too much about what I have seen.  Maybe this is a cautionary for me to slow my roll.  Like yes I am light and good and ultimately that wins but it doesn't mean there is not gonna be a fight. I've been fighting in my dreams all my life.  I'm getting really excited!  I don't know the reason but I was just face to face with the darkest human being I have ever come into contact with... Holy shit!  And I was strong!

I still don't know what this means. But it means something. And I am staying true to myself by blabbering about it on my blog. Don't know why dude would expect me to keep it a secret? And if he kills me over it?  Guess it was my crossover time!  I know I am powerful there...

Ok this is creepy.

Comments