Cray Cray Girl!!!

Wimpy wimpy wimpy! Hefty hefty hefty!  Ok its from a commercial.  I got balls man!  I got these big life balls swinging between my legs lol!  Whoever doesn't think I'm real fukn weird raise your hands!  Cause I am thinking I wrote a dude a 300 page book about why I loved him???  Not only did I write it I published that shit!  Who in the actual fuk does that shit???  And who when being that brave does not get a response? That right there folks its like the saddest love story ever! And it's mine!  All mine! Yay! Go me!
Yep I am gonna go out on a limb and say that was overkill.  I made my him my hero for some damn reason.  Well fuk.  Next time remind me not to care!!! Lol, whoops my bad!  It was all my love!  All inside me!  From God.

Could this situation be any more not in my favor?  Because when I wrote the letters it was romantic! And then it becomes a fairytale about a stalker?  What?  What?  And my laptop gets seized for a year for investigation?  What in the actual factual shit has happened in my life because I fell in love?  What happened because of my illness???

Did I go through all that because I have a mental illness? Or did I go through all that for love?  Why doesn't matter any more.  Why doesn't matter at all!

It doesn't matter because it's all the most beautiful God damn thing that has ever happened to me! (Sorry God it was for emphasis)  The most beautiful meaningful thing this drunk insecure fukt up female has ever done!!!  Love made me do crazy huge things!  Things I would have never ever ever thought to do.  Things I would never have even dreamed of doing as a child! My life is so big!!!

God is so big and amazing!  And my faith is so huge! And my belief in the human spirit is so incredibly increased from when I was just a shell of who I was to be!  I cannot believe I sat down to write a letter to a dude I missed in March of 2013! How fabulous this journey has been! How not sad is this love story??? Because it was the story of loving me!!!  Of finding me with huge ass life balls! Lol they are SO BIG!

So really? Do I regret telling a man all about why I loved him and then getting rejected?  Hell no!  It's all my story, my best story...a lifetime in the making and I wouldn't change a minute of it.

Just is seeks Justice.  Yes your honor I am that crazy!!!!

Comments