ConCord Convicts

Well I don't know when I started having a heart for troublemakers, but it's a real thing for me.  I am a pretty fricken innocent heart myself...so it's really weird that I am attracted to criminals, lol. My PO suggested in more of a restrictive way that I am not to associate with offenders.  I guess particularly male offenders that want to date me.

I didnt know much what a felony meant until I met my ex thirty days sober in 2006.  He said he hadn't always been good.  I think that's when I saw God's work in him. He had nine felonies.  Wow.  Bad boy gone good. Hot. We watched Prison Break Season one our first year together and I was intrigued of his prison stories. Isn't time what makes a man a man???  Having to get jumped in at 19 in the Las Vegas Prison?  Man what a man! Lol. It was a redemption story and I was a girl that felt I needed redemption too.

Then Adam. A bank robber. He told me about boot camp...My dreamcycle! Lol. So intrigued. Well let me tell you where my mind has taken me with that! These are the last days. And in the realm of ConCord crime is not crime, doesnt exist...but the lives we live here merit badges of honor in ConCord.  It's the battle for souls and the convicts and products of generational sin are actually the heroes in the other realm.  The dirt under your shoe...The kicked to the curb... The insane..
The oppressed...The societies nobodies spirits are actually fighting on the other side.  Half the man I used to be!

Every time I go insane I see these badasses! Warriors! The ones who were destroyed for Flatt cause my psychosis tells me all the full men are in Concord.  When I went dark I was told I was killing all the men. But that was a lie because when I went to heaven they were all there whole!  Everyone is whole and forgiven.  No more fragmentation. And everyone is straight.

I know I identify in Flatt as a female, but when psychotic I am both.  Weird.  I know I am talking some mad crazy shit.  Way far out I guess I should just stick with I love ConCord Convicts!

In fact I called heaven ConCord because I was looking at a roster of convicts called Con Web and it altered into a roll call. And all these people who had suffered generationally...Even child molesters that generationally suffered are gonna be cleared! That icky icky shit does not exist! And even my molester is whole and not sick! God loves all! And the common cord between us is that we've all been convicts.

I happen to be a convict for loving one.  Lol couldn't think of a better way to become a criminal!

I've come into some strange ways to view the world.  It's been over a few years so it's not really blowing my mind.  I've just always been a sucker for a good redemption story!

Comments