Book 2...Normal shit!

Well I wrote those chapters two maybe three years ago. I have a little more but not much and the story is dead in the water.  I like the idea of it, but I am stuck.  I've been paying in a writing workshop to have other writers review it.  They like it...say its publishable but question who I want my audience to be???  Its a complicated story and rightly so its my psychosis...my other world.  I don't know where it comes from its just there this other place.

Maybe my brain concocts this fantasy realm?  As I wish it to be true?  I do not know how all my dreams are about it and how I have visions and hallucinations related to it?  I don't feel crazy today...I went to a meeting and grocery shopping and put groceries away.  I do normal shit. I function...I laugh, make jokes...talk romance...watch football...hmm I eat popcorn at a movie.

My therapist wont really let me talk about fantasy stuff...he always redirects me!  He says focus on being well and lets talk about your PTSD...again I say?  But we've been over that! I think I need a therapist that will take a journey through my psychosis with me.  I think I really need that.  If I am a lunatic and wrong about this place existing, than why do I feel so called to understand it?  Take these pills and shut up lady!  Reminds me of my mom telling me the story of me crying on the bus when I was an infant.  She was 19 and some woman handed her a dollar and said go buy that baby a pacifier!  ALWAYS trying to shut me up!!!

I honestly don't know how I come up with the other world unless it really exists.  Were in the spirit world asshole!!!  I do know I have felt the shift in my brain into a sensory mode and can feel myself close to crossing over.  I am resisting it.  I think its just the nicotine leaving my chemistry...its setting me off.  Or its just my time to go hang out in the psych ward again.  HUMPH.  If so I want to be in heaven again, because hell totally sucks.  Sick of the abyss of hell where everything is my fault.  If I really was the embodiment of the most evil person to ever walk to the earth...how could I be so damn sweet in reality.  Fuk off Satan, seriously.

Maybe I am a false prophet.  Maybe I am possessed and all the things I see in psychosis are from demons...ya I've been told and I really thought that before I saw heaven.  I have some weird beliefs and I am sure I am gonna get some bible thumpers trying to cast the thought of reincarnation out of my head.  Peace be with you.  I am what I am. God loves me.  My heart is still beating for a reason...and I see what I see for a reason. I'd like to think hell wouldn't scare me if it happened again...but it is terrifying...but not a whole lot else scares me.  I get tortured in my sleep alot...mutilated like its preparing me for something big. I was run over by a car when I was 19...that was scary.  Sometimes my eyes look scared I am told...the windows to the soul I suppose.  I am scared of the system.  I am scared of not seeing my kids.  I am really scared of being a nobody...now thats scary.  Ok so some honesty...I am also scared of my destiny.  Just a wee bit overwhelmed lately!!!

Okay lol I gotta go do my dishes.  Remember I am normal!

Comments