Blog Setup...

I think it's really weird that only one person likes my posts.  At least that's what I see on the back end. At tops two people. And in three years of writing I have zero people following me and I never sell any books.  I put ads on Facebook and people like away, but I haven't sold a book in months.

But randomly in the past couple years I have seen likes on my posts to the hundreds of thousands!  It was weird it would just pop up there with this huge number but not be registered in my daily count.

I am not discouraged and I like that I can continue with what I am doing without needing alot of likes...That is a new concept to me!

Plus I think there is somewhere where my blog is quite popular! Famous in my own mind a couple times lol! I just like it and I am gonna keep doing it!

I think my blogger is messed up though...Only one like on every post? And likes disappear too.  Hmmm I don't know what to do?  Changing it all seems like a lot of work?

Comments