All I Need

My six year old keeps telling me he loves me tonight.  He just keeps saying mom...Mom I love you!  This is the little charmer who has fourteen girlfriends! Yikes he's cute!  I just feel all warmed up that my boys love me and don't know anything is wrong with me.  They think I am fun.  I once snuck us into a dinasoar show at the metra using eye contact strategy I developed in the psych ward. I thought everything was free so we were in reality stealing shit from said dinasoar show.  They had a blast. I lost Evan who must have been three at the time...No worries security found him.  But this was one of those times that everyone in the world knew who I was. A happy time being famous.  I was also that way one year at the fair when my GPS kept vibrating I thought Adam was trying to contact me and tell me not to be scared.  I also remember quite a few times playing magical fairy world's with my kids. We would especially do that on walks. We put all our hopes and dreams in a box and sealed it up.  Of course we wished for fabulous riches and I was sure that my book was gonna be that for us.  I remember throwing change in the air and hollering about the world changing...And they loved it!

So yeah that's enough for me. Maybe someday I will let them read my book and blog which I am turning into a book.  And then they will know what happens to me. But until then I will let them be kids and just think sometimes mom is more fun than other times.

Right now I am at the park with them so I am gonna go make my belly tickle on some swings...Yeah same feeling!

PS swang high on swings...My boy told me to jump off.
I said no I'm too scared and jumped off at the same time! Life!

Comments