Soul Ties

My Aunt Kathy is the one who told me about soul ties. A long time ago...when I was sick with my alcoholism. I had been physical with many men by that age, mostly in drunken stupors. But what she told me did frighten me. She said that every time humans are physical with each other parts of their souls are exchanged.  Angels and demons are transferred between these soul ties.  Later in life when I was married to Justin Dye, I spent four days at my aunts in Spokane and we did a thorough spiritual cleanse.  She had me make a list of all the men I had been with and we cut soul ties with them spiritually...I said each name and then a chant.  It was a little creepy as well as painful to do that, but pertinent.  My plan was just to be with my husband the rest of my life, but shortly after that we divorced.

In summer of 2013 I had a psychosis that Adam was my soul mate and that I had been born again as a virgin and he had been my first sexual experience.  He was a prince and I was a princess...and yes I do believe that God had restored me to a virginal state with Adam, as I had prayed for that before I had been with him.  My virginity was raped at fifteen and I had been writing my book "Fairytale of a Felony Stalker...A Memoir Of Early Sobriety," to try to reconnect with who I was before I started drinking.  I had had four major psychoses in my life prior, all were dark and I thought I was left behind in hell, while the rest of the world crossed over into heaven.  Left behind because I was the most evil, sick, terrible, human to ever walk the earth and I carried the evil seed in my womb...and that my offspring would be evil.  I thought I was pregnant in every psychosis, but only once was I actually pregnant.  I also thought I was the only one without a soul mate. But in 2013 I got to go to heaven and Adam served as my soul mate. I believe we have many!

That same year I had the vision that the men I had been with had served a purpose...something to do with God's reign. That they had all been bidding on me and were in some type of hierarchy.  That somehow I was connecting spirits and DNA through my soul ties.  After Adam during the year of 2013 I was manic and I slept with three more men.  One a Christian.  One a Native American (my first). One a severe Schizophrenic.  This last experience was so awful sober that I vowed to stop my roll.  I was celibate in sobriety for 18 months.  Then I had been with DragonFish for three years.  A very healthy and good experience in wellness and trust...

But moving on.  I have met someone!  And somehow I think I know I am suppose to be with him.  Everything is just clicking.  At first I was like no way...didn't think anything of him. But then there was this spark that just ignited in me!!!  He is genuine, smart, funny and cute and we had worked together as teenagers at Pizza Hut. He is sober and working on bettering his life.  Can't drive and got DUI's much like where Dragon was when I started dating him.  I don't mind being in that part of the story...the starting over part.  I think that a relationship can be built in the struggle.


  1. The ironic thing is that his last name is Clark...my birth family's last name!  Crazy huh?  Totally got me tripping on my psychosis...like he is gonna fulfill some kind of prophecy for me.  Also in 2013 I had been at my exes house and I believe I was binding and loosing demons over my children.  Specifically for "Father Wounds" and generational curses of rape and molestation, drug and alcohol abuse.  I was protecting my children and also the children of my exes girlfriend.  Five young boys total.


I don't know exactly what this "Clark" means in my story.  Just some kind of tie in.  Its really fresh and new and fun to get to know him.  I write all the time, so this is all I am gonna say today about my new friend who I still need to give a nickname!  Things are going good and I have told Dragon I am moving on and he seems ok with my decision.  I talk about my relationships to Mr. Clark and he doesn't seem to mind...thats kind of nice and maybe shows that I am a deep and caring person and that kind of affection is transferable.  I just care deeply.  Really do have a big heart!

Have a good day all!

Comments