Graduate School!

I applied a for a graduate program in 2013 while I was writing my book, but then shit went sideways with Adam and all hope had been lost for that for quite some time!  I just went to a concert in Bozeman, MT ...21 Pilots it was amazing!  Probably one of the best concerts I have ever been to and I have been to quite a few because of living in WA.  Me and Dragon went up for the night and then went shopping the next day...he is such a patient shopper with me! Damn Dragon you're laid back! Good job buddy!

Anyway I fell in love with Bozeman and got the idea to go to school there.  I have been looking into a masters in psychology with an emphasis on mass communication!  Cool huh?  I want to eventually be a PhD in Psych!!!  What I want to do with it I am not too sure...maybe still just write and be a motivational speaker!!! COOL!

I went to orientation on Friday at Voc Rehab!  I would need them to pay for education because my student loans are being discharged due to disability.  I have five years before I can get another loan. I would keep my same doctor in Billings and just have appointments every three months and Bozeman is only two hours away from my children so I have already talked to my ex!  He be cool with it!  How cool!

Also next week I am taking a class to be certified as a Peer Mentor with Montana Peer Network.  This is a potential job for while I am in school.  We are hoping that Peer Mentorship will be approved through the state for being paid for by medicaid.  I guess there are 14 people in my class, and we will be some of the first in the state!  Peer mentors help others with disabilities and recovery through a mentorship process.  They bridge the gap between professionals and the served population.

Plus the week after I start at Dragon's mom's green house three days a week...cleaning three houses...and three evenings on the weekends at Casmur House Assisted Living.  Three is my number!  So I am busy plus still doing the writing work shop and the belly dance classes!

Maybe I am doing too much?  Maybe I am upcycling into mania and it is all gonna come crashing down?  I don't know.  I hope I have enough support in place that if it does not everything will be lost this time?  I know that the plans God has for me are good!  God's will!  AND I have had a life long dream of being a doctor!  COOL!~

Comments