Dragon Whisperer

Castle keep miles are gone.
Days are numbered, shutters are drawn.
Shattered delusions, can no longer be.
From a comfortable friendship to a lover I found.
To my everything, my Dragon abounds.
He's relinquished his place in my life,
But never my heart.
This is not our time...
You're my best friend though.
Wouldn't take back a minute of my time spent with you.
Wouldn't trade it for a million dollars.
Wouldn't have to: your parents are millionaires...
Funny?
Haha!
Your spastic goofball tourets outburst and farting!
My God you smell horrific and maybe I will miss that too?
I will miss your couch. Like a lot. It's a good couch.
Lots of miles on that couch!
And movies...I think I have watched more movies on that couch,
Than my whole life combined.
And you taught me about football. Go Packers!
I got to remodel and decorate your first home with you!
How fun was that?
And even though I said I wanted to burn it down because of the memories it held,
I still clean it for a measley fifty dollars! Cheap!
You want babies, I know you do.
I have my boys and you would probably give me another boy anyhow.
So that's out of the cards for us.
You make me laugh.
You're cute in a real scrawny way and you should never shave ever, just trim!
I love you for the way we were close,
And how you put up with my crazy.
You stayed at the hospital with me for five hours...I was out of reality...
And you just stayed there with me! Wow'!
You told me the story of buffalo...how they run into the storm and live...
When the others run from the storm and die.
Sex. Lots of it! So much it makes my head spin.
And just the right type of sweet and salty!
Not too much. Not too little. Just right.
Everything was just right.
And you have a place in my heart forever.
And I will try not to stalk you too!
Even if you meet someone else!
I'm gonna be ok!
I'm gonna live and keep breathing without you!
You're the real deal Dragon Heart!
I love you Fish.
Even if we never say I do.
I do.

Comments