Other World

Unraveled again.  All foiled plan dissolved in the other world. Their prosperous world I see in dimensions beyond my sex son ate, flexible spending account. A two world eclipse.  I see the future, I see the past? And my trap is in right now as a cage. Believe me or not, here I am between you like a cord clamped but not severed. Like a genetic code saved just for a match. But the bipolar match brought fear. Two teams against one another, dark and light...although both fighting for the truth in existence. A genetic match up so perfect to save all humanity...that the demonic system employed all forces to resist this union. It was called to an international level.


Who would have thought in this little town would be the mates that turn everything around?  He unlocked her hidden codes that foretold to the future.  No one has understood and he fears her, because he knows not his own power.  So it's all ABC's and some sort of countdown beginning and repeating since the bible.  I've been afraid I have been Bloody Mary for centuries, but I am not, I am Snow White.  All that happened was a delusional darkness, a trance over me since age 15. 


So for the past 20 years humans have been in a boot camp ages 15 - 35 to find and erase two genomes that breed sickness.  Much like Hitler's experiments on people, we have been experimenting with drugs, tattoos and the medical field.  Some are sent to school for books, some are sent for looks, and some sent for cents.  Common spiritual bonds are placed between one male and one female, so that they will know from birth who the other one is, but it may take a lifetime to fully come together.

Comments