Star Struck

Star struck.
Of rattled bones to dust.
The captain of my heart calls not.
The captain of my heart calls not.
And shivers down my spine she's calling.
A wicked rage of wanting.
 A tower so high she is missing...of love she is calling.
A widows peak she knows it.
The one is lost to sea and he shows it.
He is dead to her, though she rises...
And daily calls to his bones.
How can it be that she knows this?
A gentle caress as she chose it?
Don't die!
Don't die!
A soul speaks to her...
Of one.
Of the one.
How can you Captain?
How can you crawl down in despair?
I'm right here!
I'm right here!
How can your soul not know me?
I shout and the cry falls on deaf ears...
Oh how your pain plagues me!
And the sonnet of loves song cries in the night!
And if you would just know how much you are loved!
Oh Captain of my heart don't go.
Don't go!
See beyond this triffle little plea!
Send back my love to me!

Comments