Hello Adam

 Can you hear me?
Can you hear my heart beating?
I'm calling you.
It's a secret but I hear you are dying inside:
Nothing left of you.
Can you hear me?
I am crying for you.
Heart beats for measure.
Silent scream...Adam!
I can't touch you.
I can't talk to you and I'm dying inside.
Help me. God help me I miss him.
And I'm dying inside to know you.
Just one more glance and I will show you!
That my heart beats in your measure.
I can feel you loving me...
I can sense your presence...
And here I am alone and you are dying.
Fukn dying!
You're so close to death!
And I can't touch you!
And oh how you touched me and brought me to life!
And I am dying to know you!
Give me that last breath!
I'm so worried about you!
I just want to hold you...
Like in my stories...
You're so real before me...
And I miss you.
I miss your soul.
I miss your walk.
I miss your talk.
Are you ok?
Are you ok?
I hear you're dying...
And I just want to touch you!
To lift you up.
To bring you back to life.
But I can't!
It's not allowed!
And I can't!
And I wish it would stop this love I have for you.
It's made fun of...
And it's not simple.
And I don't know what to do?
Call?
I can't call!
Are you ok?
Are you ok?
Heart beats for measure.

Comments