Birthday 38

"And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying: “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man, and He will live with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them as their God. 4He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the former things have passed away.” 5And the One seated on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” Then He said, “Write this down, for these words are faithful and true.”…"

Revelation 21:4

I have often thought with my psychoses that I was living in the tribulation times.  I was somehow receiving messages from God about the future, about the past...and about the end and a new beginning.  Today is my birthday.  I was hoping for a surprise party and thought maybe that was what was going on all day with getting no texts or calls.  No such luck, here I am writing...and that is ok!  I am with my children, so that is good.  We had a good day.  They helped to get my car somewhat "cleaner," and my boy bought me my daily latte. I am not frugal!

The world is falling apart.  Who freaking really wants to vote in November?  I just vote for Jesus to come back!  No, I have not taken the time to read the whole bible, ever.  No, I don't go to church every Sunday, and no I don't tithe.  But...I believe in the New Heaven and New Earth!  Amen!  Amen!  Amen!  And no I do not smoke there!  Nor do I have scars from being ran over.  And my weight is not all messed up from medication.

I have seen this place.  I forget sometimes that God has already shown me all this!  I forget so often that it ends well.  GOD LOVES ALL!  We all go. I am included.  Everyone crosses over.  No one is ridiculing me anymore!  No more nightmares. No more trying to figure everything out! 

I've been nuts on my birthday many a time.  I am ok today, I hope!  Just praying that its all gonna make sense some day...and WE WILL ALL BE HOME!  So Happy Birthday to me and Eve Rising (my pen name)!  Thirty-eight!  Twenty years since my first psychosis.  Twenty years!  That's a heck of a long time! 

I am gonna go finish my George Washington Cake.  My grandpa's name is George, and I was born in Washington!  LOVE ALL! 

PEACE!
Signing out!
Miranda Mandy Lynn Nehus Clark McCann Dye...Rising!!! 

Good Eve!