Tired...

I've been so tired...just wore the fudge out! The tiredness leads to depression and it seems like it's been months this way.  Reality sets in and it is painful, I have no escape from this place and it is dark.  So blah and lifeless and I have been told by numerous people that I am flat.

I am so sick of bipolar.  This bout with no energy is exhausting...why can't there just be a happy medium for me?  The real is so blatant and harsh and I can't find anything creative about it.  I have no life in me.

But then again these phases always seem like they have lasted forever and it's just a season of life.  Just more passing of time and even flow.

Doesn't help that Dragon is moving on.  Doesn't help that we broke up in November and still havnt moved on. How warped has that been?  Oh well.

No creative writing from me tonight...