Morphed

All my dreams for the last month or so have been about men and women being morphed into various versions of transgender. Something made me look at the prevalence of bipolar in transgenders on Google. Interesting. The suicide rate for transgenders is 41 percent versus 4.6 in general.

My dream last night was amazing and woke me up to the thought that bipolar was a way of correcting  being born with what I learned to be gender dysphoria.  Every time I go into psychosis which is much like my dreams I don't know if I am a man or a woman. I clearly have a female figure, and female parts, but in that state I somehow fall into gender confusion.

All these dreams of genetic mutation. Last night it was in a book of traits and lineage, after an unwinding story of how this has happened that I saw that all the people born in 1978 were genetically boys. I said that explains a lot.  The book had lists for every year...as if it were all planned.

I have been diagnosed with PCOS which is a common hormone disorder. My body produces more male hormones and it makes me hairy! I again have come to the conclusion that I am a HeShe. I think most all of society is by now, to one extent or another.  It was these thoughts that came to me in 2014 when I couldn't understand what had backfired between me and Adam, and why I felt an electric bolt with him of excitement, and why he was scared of me.  In fact I did not know I was attracted to affeminate men until him. And I didn't even know he was at all,  until someone explained to me "you know the long- haired-ponytail-sensitive type." Since then I am into sensitivity in men, whereas before the abrasive tough guy was stereotypically what I would pick.

I still need more time to interpret my dreams, but every night I go into genetic warfare and some sort of climactic struggle of the population. Every night it is the same scenarios and more is revealed.  This is pretty interesting so I am going to do more research to see what is already known about the link between gender dysphoria and mental illnesses. Maybe even spirituality!  There is a reason all this is coming to me in my sleep and I want to find out the answers!