When the Nightmares Dissapeared...



Soul Dating Dream Understanding August 18th, 2013
Rules are to date the first man that points at you.  Last night my kids were hidden from me like Ghosts, we were all separated between living and dead.  I figured out the game in a room of rejection and I was asked if I wanted to be a partner.  I said yes but where is my partner? I was not seeing familiar faces…not one last night, so I never knew who to pick. I was looking for my mate, either Adam or Jake, but then when I woke up analyzed the dream and realized that is what the game in the Kingdom is about…you never see your mate…you walk through rooms, with other people.  You laugh and tell jokes and entertain the people.  You may shake hands with other men to exchange an item with them.  A clue.  A trinket, a reminder…so that item identifies you as taken, no longer searching.  I am married!!!
I have been searching all my life in my dreams to find my soul mate, and Last night I completely entered and joined the “millionaires” and fabulous in heaven we were all very beautiful…we zipped on trains laughing throwing out bling to all passers by.  We had MDonalds symbols everywhere on our train, and we never slept.  There were leaders and agreements made for me last night…I won a lot, but I kept not figuring out that I was always being picked first for dates, but felt last and because I could never see my mate.  I know not to look now.  I believe I am bound by a belt on earth.  That was sizing my ring. All I have to do now is walk through rooms and push off guys that are not mine.  It is a dance, a skill shared, a song, a duet…a note and goodbye.  Come into every room singing, dancing or acting and the next appointment sweeps you off your feet!!!  We are all searching and never see our mate!!!  I have been walking through rooms of the dead my whole life and now I know why.  I am a partner now, and I am a leader…a big one.  Not a worshipped one, just an equal because we are all “big ones” in the realm.  Most rooms in past dreams were filled with people that would end up persecuting me, so I know how to wage a battle in the spirit.   Last night I was let in and out of the realm because I wasn’t catching on to the room dates.
Walk confidently through a mirror, be beautiful…shine like a diamond, and never fall for any other man!!!  No wonder I have been captured and tortured for having sex in my dreams my whole life!  That’s the thing God was trying to say to me a Billion times!!!  I thought he meant reality, which would have been great too, but he meant in the realm, that I didn’t even know I was in.  I remember years ago in my dream I decided I had Aids…women were shouting at me to shut up, because I was and have always been a princess, but I called out rape and sickness in my soul rooms.  Soul dating is about health and virility. I swear I saw this played out on a Justin Timberlake video in the psychward…and there was also a video that described this as war.  Men are literally dying in reality for the war…JAKE I HEAR YOU!!!  I trust you.  I know you protect me.  I heard you in my soul in my parents hot tub…but I can’t search for you…and that is why a tall black haired man is who I finally found, Adam Raposa.   One with a good soul, strength, that matches me in spirit but not in faith…Thank you GOD! I trust you I hear that you say to leave Adam alone forever. I can’t wait until rapture GOD!!!  I don’t know what is at the end of it, but I know its worth every ounce of pain and torture to get to that place.  WOW.
Last night the game was a trick for me to learn too.  Boys and men would disappear when there was discord, and I would take the blame for it…and It was my fault because I was responsible for their exposure.  I cannot set off alarms by acting fearful in the realm.  When I do that it is like a ripple effect and I have lost the battle.  They kept practicing me, and I would feel confident and then I would do something off and in fear,  or not follow the large room dating rules…we would always start out in a large ballroom or banquet room, where the men would all start pointing to make appointments…last night  didn’t know to pay attention to my pointer, and accept the appointment immediately.  Towards the end of my dream I was out of accord and girls were walking by talking about the next in fashion items and I was called the stupidest woman…I stuck up for myself though, and then I was back in the club.  Twenty years of affliction in nightmares was preparing me for this night time game of thrones.  I have been in a billion rooms!!!  With all eternity!  WOW!!!
All my psychosises…I was looking for a soul mate…Oh my Lord I am having the best dreams ever…its all worth it to me!  I love being sober!  This is who I am, I am a warrior princess!!!