Pebble's Throw

A pebble's throw away...
But a million hours, but a million days.
The circumference of my heart and
If you angle it just so,
you can see the gleam of a prism...
Multi colored chaos dancing light.
Refracting on the surface to the square root of the issue.
And the pattern industrial, tough and worn.
Geometric protracted precisely placed wanting.
To wondering about this huge beach of pebbles,
Just a throw away from landing on your doorstep.
With the right angle I can see you leaning there,
up against a memory.
And the contract it still binds...no contact it is decided.
I'd like to put the eight ball in the corner pocket,
If you know what I mean.
All these different angles make options.
And if you put just the right spin on it,
I am only a pebble's throw away...
Tink, think I hear it on my window now.
Eight ball, corner pocket.
Alas a million hours...a million days.
And there is no ruler that can measure the circumference of my heart.
For rulers are straight and logical...
And my heart knows no geometry.
But.
From the center to get the radius,
You'd have to at least pick up the pebble.