Intro To Fairytale of a Felony Stalker



I Heard She Went Crazy” - Introduction

Its senior year, 1997…where did all my friends go?  Were they the druggies or the cheerleaders?  I didn’t know anymore, but I was alone.  It had been too much pot one night, and pot always made me feel weird.  And here I was senior year, alone.  I walked through the hall like a zombie, kids parted the path before me like I was contagious. They were staring, whispering, and pointing at me.  “I heard she went crazy.”  I sunk down into my seat stiff from the medications.  “What the hell happened to her?”  “She was hit on the head with a Turkey at Thanksgiving break…maybe it was acid?” “What’s wrong with her?  Why won’t she talk?”  “Be nice to her.”  Are you ok?  Are you ok?  Eve are you listening?  Are you ok?
“Yes I am fine!”  Where I went was the psych ward for a month,  where I really was, was in hell.  But I never told that part of the story, until it was time to tell.  That time is seventeen years later, that time is now.  I’m tired I guess,  worn out by all the crazy talk.  So yes I will tell all, that sometimes I go insane.  No more guessing or gossip, and I always come back from the other side, to live and breathe amongst the ridicule.  My ego is about blown up, destroyed, gone…and maybe that is all God needed to unravel my story, to finally be told.  Sometimes I go places people don’t like to talk about, and really who is going to understand all this?  No one in their right mind, that is for sure. Who else will empathize or relate, where are my people? Take me to your leader, because I am an alien!  My secrets are too much, too scary, and way too far out, but I still just want people to understand, because yes I am an alcoholic too.  There is a need there in my alcoholism, to fit somewhere, but really I am just not normal at all.  I have always drank to blend in, because I am a stand out, and finally I am not afraid of that.  People love me?  Hate me?  Fear me?  Reject me?  Laugh at me?  And I am ok with that now.  None of it has killed me yet.  And I doubt with how strong I am through all this, I will ever feel it hurt again…because finally through the battle of a lifetime, I don’t care what people think…whew that was difficult!
Hurt.  Drink.  Hurt. Drink. Need more love. Need more always, give me love.  Love ME ME ME. Tell me you love me…tell me again, over and over.  Drink more, excel more, and prove more, then someone will love me more.  Never stop pushing to be the best at everything. Let me share everything with you, but please don’t hurt me…HURT. Drink, Drank, Drunk.  Safety net dropped September 17th, 2012.  Sober.  Repeat.  Again.  More.  Never enough.  Give me.  I will give you all of me, here it’s all for you, don’t hurt me!  Victim.  It’s all your fault, never my fault!  I told you everything!  Why don’t you like me?  HURT.  No drink.  Pain.  No drink.  Joy.  No drink.  Laughter.  No drink.  Rejection.  No drink.  And so it went with NO DRINKING…And so it went, well…
Like this really isn’t happening is it?  I am a stalker.  As if I ever gave a rat’s ass about any man rejecting me before.  Seriously, I just expected it…it was just my lot in life to never have something last longer than the good time, and deep down I never wanted it to.  I certainly maybe got slightly upset and went to the bar in the past, partied it up…and I never ever had to care!  Maybe I was always a man hater, because I never got attached, was flaky for sure, between this one and that one, and all were dispensable to me, even the really cute ones.  I had zero care for men, never trusted one, and yet I needed them for my ego, to tell me my value per se. So that’s an issue, eh?  I would go years without being in a relationship, study school books, and make myself the smartest, most attractive, perfect person I could be, just to be worthy…and push, push, push to be enough. I never tried to make anything work though, and there was a lot of drinking involved with my dating. I had a system, I knew exactly what would push them away and I would “do it” every time.  Make 'em run, just never get close to a man, daddy issues, I suppose.  Go figure my marriage was a bust, I had like no relationship practice.  So what happened to me in the past year, is super weird…as I said I am a stalker.  Surprisingly at an impressive felony type level, love me some texting, isn’t technology great?  And don’t be looking for any serious action, because it was all just texting,  felony stalking for the new age.  Okay, and so I drove by his house a few times too,  um…I must be the only woman in the universe to do that, am I right ladies?  I am currently on a GPS system 6 months, after the fact, because I am considered dangerous by my victim.  Ooh boy…I have never had a victim before…sounds like true love!  All I want to do it bite on your neck a little, it really won’t hurt! No this won’t hurt a bit…and then out come my vampire teeth!  I might as well be vampire at this point because he is scared to death of me, but at least as a vampire, that would be like sexy stalker style, instead of psycho stalker style.  I got to pick my battles though, because I am a pretty, sexy, and talented stalker, but not a vampire one…but yes slightly psycho, but only sometimes. You’ll see. Well whatever all this stalking business is about, and at this time I just boil it down to some serious passion, lust, and my deepest darkest desires…which thankfully are absolutely, not dark at all, although I do make some jokes about handcuffs these days…is that dark?  I really don’t see the need for the GPS, I feel sort of misunderstood, because I am not knife wielding psycho, just love struck psycho.  You’ll see…so surely I was annoying, and his territory in this city is marked, but I assure you he is quite safe, that’s quite frankly my opinion, but you can read my story and decide for yourself.  And keep in mind that I do go insane, but just sometimes.  Bipolar with psychotic features, is my diagnosis.
And the man of the hour is one Adam Raposa…doesn’t he just sound super dreamy?  I think he is a little Italian like type of sexy, with chocolate brown eyes, long eyelashes, long curly black hair, a tight body, with oh so nice abs. And he told me he could do like 30 some pull ups without resting…so there ya go, I am sold.  And he relaxes in LONG JOHNs…what what? PUHLEASE!!!??? Who wouldn’t be so all about Adam?  Damn sexy is Adam Raposa.  And maybe that’s just my stalker perspective take on things…and of course this story is all about my perspective on what happened. So Mr. Raposa got some random texts from me, over a year’s period of time, but I think that my side of the story is much, much more interesting. And so here we are class, like sins of time, through the sand riddled Savanna…Jasmine and Aladdin await their Magic Genie, to foretell ye a classic web, full of love tales. Adam is just super-hot, and through this story you can just imagine him pirate like, long and lean with tats, gold earrings, like I said that thick black curly hair, oh and a knife in his teeth, as he forebodes my attraction to him, venomously, like a cobra. Just imagine his stance…as he calls the cops, over and over. And the glare, oh the glare! How dare I love on this man???  Oh Adam…gonna get you boy, you best watch out for this PiraTESS! Do I obsess much?  Riddle me a bottle of Tequila with a worm in that one! I never did like Captain Morgan, so save the rum for yourself. I hear you left Cook, right after the restraining order, so what up with your sobriety? Just curiosity, but that is probably what killed my kitty for you. Back to damn sexy, pirate, foreboding brown eyes, long and lean, muscular in a ripped, but not the gym addict type of way, just hardworking toned at the job. Bricks.  A slayer layer. Oh ya got me!!! I swoon, I faint…I can’t barely breathe! Hand to forehead, knees knocking, take me to the ER, he got me straight through the heart, and he won’t put the shockers back on me!!! A slayer layer. Bricks, he is a Mason. Mason’s hail from England, just an FYI, I don’t think he is Italian, but we shall pretend!  Sexy Italian Pirate…okay?
So anyway, five days after Adam and I broke up I made a list.  The items on this list were my goals for early sobriety.  I was told that I was like a fifteen year old emotionally, and so I decided to reunify with who I was at fifteen.  To go back to that time and take back what was once mine. So God took me back to fifteen, for a recapture of that innocence, PRINCESS BEAUTY, and who I was whole, before I drank. Something else that happened to me at fifteen, God decided to give back to me too…read ahead for details.  And for those who wonder how old I was, when all this happened I was 34…no I was fifteen!  There are certain things that my “gift” noticed when editing this tale.  Such as the numbers 4, 5 and 6 being repeated incessantly like a pattern.  Also the days on the 17th, my sobriety birthday something was always happening.  Then I noticed the word “beat,” as in my fierce competition, or a punishment, or my heart beating, and how many times I repeat that word, over 50 times.  I think this is a psychological sign for me, as I know just how much I do not like to be “beat” on anything!  And oh how my heart beats for you!  RAPOSA!!! RAPOSA!!! RAPOSA…whisper it with me now…RAPOSA. Then like an Echo on repeat imagine me talking about this man, ADAM, ADAM, ADAM…to everybody for about two years, and how annoying I am, and then rethink really reading my story haha!  Repetition, works in stalking, trust me on this! So just watch for these things and enjoy!  On my five month birthday on the 17th of February, five minutes after Adam walked away from me in the 510 Cook parking lot, and said “take five months and see if your life gets better”…I made a list.  And remember that this reads like a daily entry journal and not a chronological book. Topics change quick, because it was days and time passing and I didn’t originally write it for the world to see, I wrote it for Adam!  I think it was much easier to tell my life story with one person in mind! And then over a year gone by, I sailed the seven seas and found my cell mate baiting worms…sipping on water, spitting and smoking tobacco, like it was his job.  He is a multitalented layer, mostly bricks and tile, and he surely left me with a smile…I see his brick laying all over town…and dream it was done for me.  This story is fantasy, but not fiction. Here is my Fifteen List, where all the goals began.




Fifteen list February 17th, 2013 - Before I Drank
I had never kissed a boy.
I read lots of books.
I could do the splits
I was very smart.
I went the extra mile.
I wrote short stories and poems
I played the violin.
I played volleyball
I didn’t hurt so many people.
I listened to other people.
I believed in God.
I had many friends.
I didn’t smoke.
I loved to dance
I could run
I was quiet
I was nervous
I obeyed my mother
I could tell myself no
I trusted myself
I loved my family
I had dreams
I didn’t mind being alone
I was never hungover
I knew who I was
I felt safe
I wanted to be a doctor
Today I have five months sober.  Although tonight I do feel very alone…it is not so bad.  I am getting more comfortable with who I am and am enjoying this self-discovery process.  Just got rejected big time by Adam, but I deserved it.  He really is a very good guy.  I like him a lot…wish he believed in God though.  Cannot change that about him though, only God could.  Shouldn’t make him my goal anyway.  Should ask for Gods will only and see what happens. I have never trusted God to take care of me…I have prayed but never trusted.  I really want to grow up and just grow as a person in recovery.  Always thought the drunk me was so much better…no matter the consequences.  I haven’t lived a very good life…I have lived a carefree life and I am not proud of it.  Right now I am dieting and trying to quit smoking.  Self-discipline actually feels good…who would have thought!  I am changing…slowly but surely and I do think it is very important for me to work on myself during this time.  I should focus on myself and stay single.  The ultimate goal is a better me!  I believe it will happen…I have that faith.  I have never put so much effort into myself before.  It really feels great, like I am going to get somewhere good. Maybe just be genuinely happy and content with myself for at least trying in life.  I love my boys more now that I don’t drink…I just think I am able to experience much purer forms of enjoyment.  Realizing that self-control is far better than not being inhibited at all.  I am much less promiscuous sober. That feels good too!  Like hey I do have a choice about my body and what I do with it.  It is such an empowering feeling to be in control of myself…wow.  Was an idiot about me for so long…don’t know why it takes me so long to come to change points in my life?  Like what makes me tick?  How did I end up this fricking old?  Time has been wasted that is for sure…but not completely if I can help others with my story.  Lots of regrets in my life…finally admitted alcohol has me whipped.  Got to be done.  Got to be honest with how much it changed me…and exactly what I have given up in my life to party.  The drink totally changed my character I believe.  I became very selfish and self-consumed. Barely able to love others in any kind of meaningful way.  No wonder my marriage didn’t work.  Working on myself now and taking this time to figure out me is going to be key to me ever having a good relationship.  No matter whom it is with...this time for myself will be worth it.  Don’t sacrifice myself for anyone else at this time…need this time!  Yay, five months is a good start!  Good job Eve!
So then a month went by and I was missing Adam something fierce.  He didn’t want to talk to me, he was mad.  I really didn’t know how mad, until I did.  So Aunna told me to write him a letter.  So that’s what I did.
I am writing to you because today I still love you. I am writing to you because I needed a way to leave you alone.  I needed a way to be alone.  First thing to say is that I can type as fast I think…and I think fast.  I am a week into this and it is already an embarrassing amount of information.  I still don’t know if you will see this, but tonight I am terrified of what could be the ramifications.  I am sober.  I am being the realest, real me to you that I have ever been to anyone.  I am completely laying myself on the line.  You are either going to understand me or you are going to think I am psycho and put a restraining order on me.  This is the biggest risk I have ever taken without alcohol coursing through my veins.  This is me.  This is me like a scared little girl. This is me vulnerable, real and raw.  I understand what I am doing, but have no security of the outcome. My hope tonight that as insane as this writing has started, that you will see improvement in me over time.  I have to believe that I will get better because of the program, being honest, and not drinking.  If I don’t have that faith…I have absolutely nothing…and this plan, this story…will mean nothing to me, or you.  I have faith.
FLASH FORWARD BACK TO 1978 the year I was born, in the year 2014, June. I have crossed attics sons to find you. Do you remember me from the sand boxed in trucks and native Barbie dolls?  We used to play together Al, The Tim, You and Vick and Me. CON Defendants. Weren’t you my biological cell mate?  CELLS? BIOLOGY !)!, but I didn’t even listen, I was just staring at all the boys! Just give me an A+ already!  You don’t even need to read on about MY CHEMISTRY SKILLS!  So do you got that fight inside your veins? Did you spell on me? Could you read me backwards, and inside out by looking in my eyes? Did you vex me? I called you my soul mate, and you were afraid. How do you think I know? The fight in your veins is mine. You are my PIRATE, and it is written in our blood, I have visions of signs and wonders…look to me for your Cave of Gold!