Pounding on My Heart

For all I have learned in these almost four years sober from alcohol, and writing...writing...writing, it is that love reigns.  And that it is not love of a man.  It is from God.  If I pursued God with half the valar that I pursued Adam I might be in the right place.  Having walked through hell again, I wake up with a new perspective and another chance to do things the right way.  I ended up in chains for Adam...would I do it for my God? I mean I was GPSed for a year!

I know God pursues me. I have visions and dreams and of course hallucinations. To what purpose would it be if it were not to bring me closer to God?  The enemy wants me down and immobile...humiliated in confusion and catatonic with fear.  For I have been there...and here I am a month later released yet again.  What for God?  I don't know...but I want to walk with You.  I want to make right choices and lead a life that would please You!  With Clarity of Mind I ask that God would help me follow through with the Word he has shown me in full.

I have found that my words mean little, and I am thrown about the sea...I need land under me.  In which for God to build a fortress around me.  I think it is already there, waiting for me.  Waiting on me to step there in faith for all is built and I just need to reach out for God, instead of men.  All that I I am is in You Father!  Hanging on to your promises, and seeking Your face in the morning.  I thank You in advance for changing me!

Amazing grace...is I feel whole and healthy this morning!  Thank You God for this time you give me!  I give You my life...do with me as thou will.  I live this life on so many plains...Lord make my path clear!  Amen.