Love

Abbey who hasn't had a conversation with me in at least two years, said to me that what we had in common was "love."  Oh love, how it has confounded me! How did I love one so much,  I barely knew?  How did I shape Adam into who I wanted him to be and love, love, love?  How can I still love?  I am a complete wreck to this world and I still have love!

I am misunderstood that is for certain, and I feel ever so alone to this battle, but I have love! Love would pay the price, and not hold back!  Love made a mockery of me, and the enemy says I am beaten.  The enemy says no one will love you!  No one will understand you enough to even try to love you!!! 

Loves twisted key a non fit.
An ever brazen "NO!"
A pain so deep that rejection.
As if it were a multitude,
hurling rocks at me.
"Cast that stone."
Call her creepy!
Make her to walk alone.
She doesn't fit here...
with this love.
Silence her love.
Call her love, fear...
Call her not one of us.


Dash it all that is not what I meant to write about love, but that is what came out.  I feel very alone. I feel scared and lost.  It is hard for me to accept my illness.  It embarrasses me. Makes me feel outnumbered.  Makes me want that day of reckoning....makes me want a God that loves me with the passion that I loved Adam, to come down and set all things straight!  I am in pain!  I am in pain!