Fairytale Mason

The roots are intertwining in the bricks,
they righted the way before me, and it just happened.
A dreamer none the less...a poet.
When I was a little girl...
well I was little girl with big dreams.
I don't know that they included you,
except in the way I was always chasing something,
out of reach.
Some ghosts haunt me...in the way I see your shadow.
Or the way you walk away from me...
Made you into the light I seek.
Thinking you were the one I saw spiritual.
Figment of real.
How my mind made you to be.
The one to solve it all, but those shoulders too big.
A hero can't be.
My fairytale too... if it were to come true?
If there weren't so many questions?
Iconic fairytale mason to make right.
Why believe in love?
To serve a purpose, it has.
To believe even if in my own way,
that love endures the strongholds.
Imaginary love seems safer than the real thing.
At least to me, in my fragile state...
it just makes more sense...
that I would not risk the real.
And I would rather figment of real or not.
Have love in my heart from afar,
that serves a purpose.
If not to drive me, but more like to fly.