Crazytown

I have to say that I have reread some of my posts from earlier this year...and the thing of it is when I am crazy, I am crazy, and when I am not, I am not. I am not always crazy and when I look back on the things I was thinking and writing about, I just don't understand how this happens to me or why? And what exactly is it all about? When I am cray, I am in love with a man that's been dead for fourteen years! When I am not cray I am in love with the image of Adam or who I think he is...but I still chase after Dragon...and that's cray!

So just saying I am level headed for the most part...and no I do not understand what happens to me. It's real fukn strange! I'd like to understand it better. It's like I am two different people, and I guess that is why I talk about realms...but when I am totally in Flatt, I totally am, and the rest dissipates...and maybe that is good. I needed a break!