Open Ended Sentence...

Yes, or No?
Insanity plea.
But I was, now I am not.
Seen too much.
Know too much.
Its in the color purple.
Its in the bruises, and cuts, and boo boos.
Its in your eyes, the way I miss you and scream,
ITS OVER.
My life?
Its in the love notes...
shattered like glasses of false promises.
Its that time you let me down,
when I needed you most.
But whose hand were you holding?
His. It was the Great I AM...
You can't find me, but I am right here!
I said climb this wall,
you can!
You can!
You can just sit and breathe next to me,
and not feel hurt right now.
And your tears were pouring rain.
Felt. The very death.
Saw bloodshed.
Was the nurse on the battlefield.
Was everything I ever dreamed I could be.
My child I love.
I would never let you drown.
No matter what you appeared to be.
No matter my perception in the moment.
I would hold your hand and tell you...
its all going to be alright.
And mean it, with all my heart,
It is all going to be alright.
You are just me in a dream,
in a twinkle of mine eyes,
I blinked and I saw my own son.
and I blinked and he was my grandfather.
And my cousins.
And my brothers.
And every tough boy bully I ever stood up to.
And every little girl in glasses,
that believed she was beautiful.
Somewhere.  Someday.
Her name is Faith.
Her name is Joy.
Her name means love.
Her name is Miranda.
And she is surrounded by angels.
And she holds her dreams at her fingertips.
And she cries and loves when she writes.
And is so grateful for her life.
Insane or not,
She is great.